Michael J. Fox, OC (born Michael Andrew Fox; June 9, 1961) is a Canadian American activist, actor, author and producer. Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991, and disclosed his condition to the public in 1999.
Animation Voice Work
- Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild (2006) - Stuart Little
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - Milo James Thatch
Live-Action Voice Work
- Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (1993) - Chance
- Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco (1996) - Chance
- Stuart Little (1999) - Stuart Little
- Stuart Little 2 (2002) - Stuart Little
- Back to the Future: The Game (2011) - Future Marty McFly (ep5), Willie (ep5)
- Lego Dimensions (2015) - Marlene McFly, Marty Jr., Marty McFly, Marty McFly Jr., Seamus McFly
- Number of VA titles on this wiki: (8)
- Years active on this wiki: 1993-2015.