Mako Iwamatsu (岩松 マコ) (December 10, 1933 – July 21, 2006) is a Japanese-born American actor. Many of his acting roles credited him simply as MAKO.
Animation Voice Work
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005-2006) - Uncle Iroh, Additional Voices
- Dexter's Laboratory (1996) - Main Title Narrator
- Duck Dodgers (2003-2005) - Ah-Choo (ep24), Happy Cat
- Samurai Jack (2001-2004) - Aku, Hermit (ep34)
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! (2005) - Hard Master (ep34)
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (2004) - Narrator (ep21)
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2003) - The Ancient One (ep15)
- Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader (2003) - Additional Voices
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003) - Masataka Shima
- Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku (2004) - Aku
- Secret Weapons Over Normandy (2003) - Imperial Japanese Voices
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) - General Kim
- Wrath Unleashed (2004) - Narrator
- Number of VA titles on this wiki: (15)
- Years active on this wiki: 1996-2006. Titles were released prior to his death under the years: 2007.
- He never finished his voice work on TMNT so most of the lines by Splinter was done by Greg Baldwin. Baldwin also took over his role of Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender where he also had some lines in season 2 because Mako couldn't finish his voice work.